Accounting Team Leaders – Based Budapest (Relocation support available)
Competitive salary and great benefits
This is an incredible opportunity to work and live in Budapest, one of Europe's most delightful and enjoyable cities. The rich cultural and dynamic scientific life of the Hungarian capital also distinguishes it among the other large European cities. When the night rolls in, Budapest is transformed into a socialite's heaven. Relocation support is available.
As an Accounting Team Leader within GE’s Global Operations Centre in Budapest, you will be partner with GE affiliates across 31 countries in Europe to deliver exceptional accounting and compliance as well as drive simplification and consistency across all operations. Responsible for a team of Accounting Analysts who undertake US GAAP and month end accounting activities as well as preparation for statutory accounts, your remit will include:-
• Establishing team priorities and deliverables
• Monitor operational performance with quantitative and qualitative metrics
• Plan and organize audit schedules
• Drive quarterly rigor on financial filings approach
• Review and approve account reconciliations
• Oversee consolidation and closing processes
• Develop and improve capability of the team through coaching and mentoring and ensure great employee engagement
• Strong leadership and performance management
What we are looking for in an Accounting Team Leader
• Written and verbal fluency in English and ideally an additional European language
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
• Experience of motivating and managing team of professionals to deliver to consistently high standards
• Effective interpersonal skills and highly professional style when dealing with stakeholders
• Compliance & controllership mind-set
• Ideally experience in an international environment
• Knowledge of ERP ideally Oracle or SAP
• Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
GE’s Global Operations Center in Budapest is an integral part of GE’s global strategy to drive service innovation and simplification across the Company’s operations. The center will provide integrated shared services to GE businesses across Europe and beyond, with specialized teams addressing local language, regulations and logistics requirements from one centralized location. The investment in the center will create hundreds of jobs over the next few years – join us and be part of our growing team!
To submit your application for this opportunity, please click on the link below and provide your CV in English.
APPLY HERE: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/3f3663d326a1